Some random facts:
- I was a competitive swimmer for 10 years, and now an occasional Masters and open water swimmer.
- I’ve run four marathons, including my first ultramarathon in 2022 (it was just me running alone at the park near my house for five hours).
- I’ve a second-year law student at Belmont University, hoping to become a criminal defense attorney.
- I’m a believer in Christ and the Bible, topics I am always striving to grow in.
- I love to hear about history, whether it be in a museum or directly from the mouth of someone who lived through a different time period.
- I’m a morning person. I wake up before the sun.
- I use big words in everyday conversation, a side effect of reading too much when I was homeschooled.
- I’m happiest when I get to be outdoors.
- I’m a constant explorer. Whether biking through a pocket neighborhood in my town or exploring a new city, I try to see as much as possible of this beautiful world I get to call home.